Tuesday 22 January 2013

Paris and Maison&Objet 2013


It was a bit quiet here last days. I went for 2 days to Paris to see the Maison&Objet fair and also to enjoy a bit this beautiful city. The fair is HUGE! it's impossible for me to show you what I saw ;-) 

 I'm overloaded with images. Today just a small colorful selection in the KIDS department
I was especially interested in textile and furniture . A lot of colors and texture in accessories, yellow and pink are still very hot. I didn't expect we go with it another year ;-) Pastel tones also doing very well.  I was lucky to meet luckyboysunday and have a small chat with the girls - otherwise I was just running around . I liked the stand of Oeuf. I think they are doing great development and keeping constant style. New discovery is for me the moustache with this great black & white rug and muskhane with energetic felt colors and much more….