Sunday 13 January 2013

House of…Lucky Boy Sunday




The Danish brand Lucky boy Sunday is still one of my favorite children brands / one of my first posts on this blog was about them / They create knitted home interior goodies, beautiful pillows, creatures and plaids. The photo sessions are always unique and the colors are so special.  I was happy to see the house of one of the owners at designsponge. Camilla Ebdrup, and her husband, photographer Andreas Stenmann, live close by Copenhagen with their four-year-old son, Sigurd. I really like the  mix of modern and vintage , and the relax and inviting atmosphere of their house. Its always so great to get a small sneak view how the designer of good brand live in the every day routine.  I hope you like it.  
First 3 photo's from the new Lucky Boy Sunday Summer 2013 collection







Images via : designsponge : sneak peek camilla ebdrup & andreas stenmann
Belong to Camilla and Andres