Sunday 6 January 2013

Milk Magazine 2 - Rafa-kids toddler bed


Just before holiday time I got this special issue of Milk magazine in my hands!
I think it is one of the best magazines about contemporary home decor. It's a bit pity it's only in French (or it is a pity I do not read in French ;-) There is short description at the end in English. I can watch it over an over again and find so many inspirations!  For me it is still difficult to believe that our R toddler bed, was selected for the photo shoot made at the Serendipity shop, for this issue. The strong concept of yellow, wood and gold is absolutely surprising and exceptional. Since our Rafa-kids brand color is yellow I feel even more attached to all this photos. I absolutely adore it and I am proud we made it into this selection! 




         photo's Claire Israël ,  styling dJulie Boucherat et Mélanie HŒpffner