Saturday 26 January 2013

Letter poster





I have a weakness for typography since art school time. I had a fantastic teacher showing us with big passion the beauty of letters. The challenges were to make our own alphabet or draw letters with wooden stick and ink! When I discovered play type store, It was love from the first sight. I think I could work there ;-) The website is a typographer heaven and the posters are so fantastic…only the shipping price is not so nice ;-/ I wish to have the big letter poster for our Rafa-kids new studio. They display window is looking fantastic too. 

"…Playtype a foundry and online font shop was created by brand&design agency e-Types, as a showcase of more than 20 years of type design - from commissioned works to font created out of passion… " 

Here you can read more about Jonas Hecksher, Jens Kajus and Henrik Kubel all the Font Designers