Sunday 27 January 2013

Black & white children rooms


accessories : 1 -  2 -  3 - 4 - 5 - 6

Have I told you already that I'm a guest blogger at ladnebebe website?
I run a column over classic design for kids, and write about trends too. 
I was showing work of Enzo MArii, Alvar Alto and Kaj Bojsen

Today I'm showing you the black&white theme in children room decoration, which I also selected for ladnebebe.  This trend is coming from Scandinavia, especially from Norway. The warmth you can see in the love of texture and beautiful accessories with strong patterns. Like Fine Little Day design : the black tree pattern on the wall papers and pillows, which is very popular this winter. Personally I would find difficult to adopt to only black & white room, but I like the clean and peacefull character of it.







photo's : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6