Monday 13 February 2012

Sunshine Award


I've been awarded the Sunshine Award by Celine from Petit a petit and family. Really special person and blogger full of positive energy and big talent for discoveries! Don't go to her Pitnerest - you will become an addict! I'm so delighted to be chosen  by her, and why ? " Agatha is a real sweet person, I've only recently met her through Facebook and absolutely fell in love with her blog. She is also working on building her website and a furniture line, which from the looks of the prototypes I think will be a great success. So I send her a little sunshine, because you need all the light you can get when running a family and starting a new business adventure. " 
Thank you for the supporting words Celine! 

When receiving the award you are asked to answer some sunshine questions and then pass the award to 5 other bloggers who deserve a little sunshine too. The questions...

Favorite colour: Its a year of yellow for me.  Energetic, fresh and feels like a new start . 
Favorite animal: Butterflies 
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Fruits juices and cocktails. My husband use to make them every morning before we got our first child! They are delicious!


Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
Favorite number: No, I really don't have that! 
Favorite day of the week: Friday. Friday evening is the best when I can feel the two free days coming.
My passion: People. I should finish psychology or become a medium ;-) 
Getting or giving presents: Packing presents. 
Favorite pattern: Nature patterns always fascinate me. I have a book with microscopic photos of the inside of stones - amazing! 
Favorite flower: Calla lily - simplicity and beauty - on my wedding day I got the purple ones.

My nominations for the Sunshine Award go to... 

Kavkadesign - always favorite blog. Asia Gwis is really talented illustrator/graphic designer and she is making her blog part of her creation and creativity. I adore her taste and its always inspiring place to be. I'm sending to Asia a sunshine because she is a moody person like me and she don't really like winter grey days. She definitely need some positive vibe of shine! 
Lille Lykke - beautiful blog full of scandinavian design and interiors - for me always so fresh and inspiring. Lille Lykke is for Denish SMALL HAPPINESS and I'm sure it is exactly all about it. Caroline became a mother few days ago, so thats why I want to send her a sunshine to welcome her in the motherhood .  I hope she will find way in her new life and will be back to blogging - reach with new life experiences. I believe it is not always so easy!  
Guusjes-appeltaart - place where I feel warm and welcome, almost smelling the food and smile. Guusje is a talented textile artist who recently lounched her amazing breakwater company . She is also a mom of three! So I'm sending her a sunshine exactly for the same reason I got it. I know how hard sometime it is to put together being a good mom and also keep our passions and creativity! Guusje is recently quiet on her blog so maybe the sunshine will bring her for a moment back ? 
Handmadecharlotte - for the never ending inspiration finds in the field of design for kids. A mom of 5 ! I just don't know how you doing it! so thats why my sunshine goes to you - for the hope you will always keep this great spirit around. Thank you for that! 
Weekday carnival - is one of strongest and coolest design blogs I know - I don't really believe she would want to do this questionaire! But let's give it a try! Its for me like sending a sunshine to a rock mountain! I adore her taste and that she is being consequent with what she do and what she creates.