Monday, 22 August 2011

Kids rooms – Boys rule!

photo Bart Brussee
Today I want to show you some selecion of my favourite boys rooms. They are playfull and stylish, I think. All fotos from Dutch , VT wonnen magazine, and atHomekinderen. If you have any question about some products, just ask, I will check it for you.
Enjoy!

photo Hans Zeegers

photo/ Anouk de Kleermaeker
photo/ Bas van Tol
photo/ Bas van Tol
The last two photos are from Kellie Smits house. She has, two sons.
I was writing about her here : inspiratie-artist-designer-kellie-smits

photo/Jeroen van der Spek

3 comments:

  1. Dear blogger,

    one more fabulous discoveries!!
    This geat photos also fit in the column for our magazin of the dunk beds.


    We would like to use this photos in our magazine. Is it possible to get this picture for print by the end of november?

    Please contact me!!
    Kind regards,

    Marah

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there are plenty of pictures of dunk beds we would like to use!

    Just get in touch with me, PLEASE! :)

    Marah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marah,please contact me via e-mail. Agata

    ReplyDelete