Wednesday 17 August 2011

My design – final touch of my boys bed


Last days are bringing some changes in my life. Today my older son went back to school, the younger to the kindergarden for the first time. The boys start to sleep in their own room. I was writing about the bunk bed here …. We just did the bottom part, and its complete! I need some nice quilts, and pillows, to make it cosy, but not too sweet ;-) it’s a boys room! I have a lot of old shirts, from my husband, with a nice / “men” colours and good quality of cotton. I just wash them, iron, and cut… sketching….and shering with you some nice inspirations.
My older son loves to read in bed. Many of his books stacks next to his bed, and I want something nice for that (?) and I have to paint some shelfs …and then I will show you the final look ;-)





Inspiration/ materials from : mondaysmilk   / endo.pl   /donnawilson