Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Inspiration - aNa veNtura


I received really special package from Portugal. I was happy like a little girl. It was a birthday present from my husband, and from Ana Ventura. She is an artist, which I get to know from the web, and I follow her creative steps with a great joy.  It is difficult for me to write about it , because I will get really emotional.
Simply – her work is touching deeply my hart.

The present I got, is from a serie – Roots….
I was moving many, many times in my life; It started when I was a teenager. Now I’m living abroad. For some time it was a hard cookie for me, and I didn’t know where my place on earth really is. But, like someone already said: “ my house is where my hart is” , and the people I love, are my roots. 

Ana inspirations


and here detail from “Love “ serie …. I will be happy too look at it every day.


more beautifful work of Ana you can find here  http://www.anaventura.com/

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you like it :-) Thanks for the lovely words about my work. Enjoy it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lucky you!!! Ana is incredibly talented artist! I love her art and follow her artistic career just like you do. Her last exhibition with Camilla Engman was breathtaking.

    Lucky, lucky girl :-DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. A i zapomniałam, dziś odpiszę na Twojego maila, nie zapomniałam tylko łapię oddech :-) Całusy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello agata — I just found your blog and I love it! I really really like Ana's work too, for similar reasons. I was lucky enough to see her art when I was in Bologna a few months ago... even luckier to have a chance to have a brief chat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hallo M.
    thank you for stoping by, and a nice words,
    I wish one day I will meet Ana too ;-)

    Kavka ...czekam i czekam wytrwale ;-D

    ReplyDelete