Friday, 1 March 2013

White toddler bed



Since we decided to make a white and dark R toddler bed
I started to look around for inspiration and some other white beds for children. 

There is not so many simple ones. I like most the Leander bed , a bit classic but with a timeless beauty.  
White rooms like the one I'm showing you on the last photo, have such a great basis. Elegant and playful in the same time. Our R toddler bed will be not totally white, the wood will be present, so we can still enjoy the beauty of the material . If you have some nice examples of white beds for children…just let me know! 

I wish you a nice and relax - week end. 



 inspiration for the mood board is from this amazing site : bubbelsoda 
white duvet set : caramel-shop
Interior photos 1 / 2 / 3 

9 comments:

  1. Do you know the Jolla bed made by Muurame? It's a Finnish classic, white and simple bed for kids.

    We have one too in our son's room, you can check it out in my blog. I'm sorry my pictures are not the best, but google it for better images if it looks like something you're interested in.:)

    http://moopeli.blogspot.fi/2013/01/isojen-sanky.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elli, Thank you for the info, yes, I know this bed, I was already showing it here ;-) : http://rafa-kids.blogspot.nl/2012/06/childs-bed-from-finland-muurame.html
    and what a nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. biały, biały tak!!! ślicznego weekendu życzę :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. These beds are really very Finnish classic,white and simple.I love its designs.Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a all-white toddler bedroom. Amazingly beautiful inspirations on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it quite dangerous for kids to put the bed above? We can't really predict what's going to happen especially if they are kids or toddlers. But anyways, this is one of the toddler beds that i had ever seen. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea with white bed for kids. In my opinion it looks really elegant and makes kid's space more ''clean''. I like your blog anyway ! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please please tell me where you found the bed second from the bottom (picture of baby and twigs surrounding)
    I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Monster , here is the bed
      http://www.laredoute.fr/vente-lit-1-personne-scandi-design-emmanuel-gallina.aspx?productid=324397754&documentid=999999&customertarget=0&offertype=0&prodcolor=1

      Delete