Thursday 2 August 2012

Finnish simplicity


If you see in magazines or on the internet some children room in bold colors it probably will be scandinavian one. Who would have the courage to paint a wall in child's room in black?  I'm not sure if I  could, but why not to try ones? ;-)

 Today I collect for you few Finnish and Swedish puffs and pillows with simple shapes and colors. 
Muovo is a Helsinki-based design studio found by Sanna Lehti and Anni Kääriä.  All Muovo products are manufactured in Finland. PaaPiidesign products are also coming from this nordic country, designed by Anniina Isokangas. She turned her passion for creating and crafting into business. She loves textile but also introduces postcards and posters. The yellow touch is from creative and always worth to visit Littleredstuga from Sweden and of course I couldn't miss my favorite Marimekko bedding set in this design collection. 




child room photo via: amerrymishapblog