Tuesday 17 January 2012

My 4 favorites from Kleinefabrik Amsterdam-2012


is one of my favourite Dutch company designing clothes for children. For the winter season they have beautiful collection with nature colors and an amazing photo shoot made by 


really new little company from Germany. Beautiful stand and collection also in nature tones. The owner was there on the fair: a beautiful women with a little baby on her arm ;-)

a small Swiss company. Daniele and Christine designing playful fashion for kids with the ecological textile, soft and comfortable. I really like the new collection of dungarees - grey colors with accents of yellow and orange. I just want to steel all of them for my boys ;-)


The Danish company Gro - was really looking different between all the colors all around. Sophisticated and great design.

Tomorrow some shining colors! ;-)