Monday 21 November 2016

Design on Monday

MOEBE PINCH Photo: Chris Tonnesen Styling: Ida Lærke
MOEBE PINCH Photo: Chris Tonnesen Styling: Ida Lærke
MOEBE - design brand based in Copenhagen
MOEBE PINCH
Wall hooks - Luciekaas

I can’t believe it is already a week since last post on the blog. 
Where is this time going and why does it pass so quickly ? I actually can’t believe we will have December in a moment and the year will end so soon. I’m not ready….
If you follow my blog for a longer time, you’ve probably noticed I like to find nice things on the internet and share it here.  Unfortunately since last months  or even year or two I don’t have much time to do it any more. I thought that today I will make a little change. I would like to show you few little design objects which recently caught my attention and made me smile. Well designed, well crafted with a twist, that’s what I like the most! 


luciekaas design hacks
luciekaas design hacks
Wall hooks - Luciekaas
wooden animals from Japan

wooden animals from Japan
Wooden animals T-lab Japan
wooden animals from Japan
wooden animals from Japan