Wednesday 30 November 2016

Cosy winter with Rafa-kids

Cosy winter with Rafa-kids - L shelf and B bench in White
Cosy winter with Rafa-kids - L shelf WHITE

Few weeks ago I was dancing from happiness in our Rafa-kids studio. We received a special delivery of NEW bench samples in all 4 different wood finishes. It was such an exciting moment!  Not only because we could see for the first time all the colours and how the benches look like, but there was also time for new pictures. 

White B bench was the first one. I imagined a cosy room, with Rafa-kids A teen bed, B bench and L shelf styled with beautiful textures of wool, felt and linen….Colours I like the most at the moment and which are so perfect for Winter season are : Blue, Grey and White. As our L shelf has a metal rod to hang favourite garments, I realised I needed some  beautiful pieces to display for the photo session. Happily we have in Rotterdam the great kids store BonBononTheBlock, where you can always find the coolest, trendy clothes.  Thank you! 
I’m so glad we managed to capture this calm, cosy mood. Just looking at it makes me so relaxed and I can simply take it all to our home for boys. The white furniture, walls and floor give such a great base for a room and to create your own individual world. I hope you also like this wonderful Grizzly carpet and baskets, which are all hand made made in Nepal, and part of Rafa-kids collection from now on. 

Stay warm….! 

Cosy winter with Rafa-kids - L shelf WHITE
Cosy winter with Rafa-kids - A teen bed +  L shelf and B bench
Cosy winter with Rafa-kids - felt carpet Grizzly
SaveSaveSaveSave