Monday, 8 April 2013

My boys room


Since I got this beautiful rug from House of Rym as a present, I knew there was time to work on our boys room. They are 2,5 and 6 years old. I repainted their green room to get a bit more calm atmosphere. So now it is a gray room with a bit of turquoise colors. I did the horizontal strip on the wall inspired my Miro when my older son was 3 and I think I will repaint it soon too. 

The bunk bed which we designed for them, is still looking so great and safes a lot of space. The only problem is, that it is only 150cm long so after summer, we will have to place a bigger bed for them. The room got some nice simple shelves and it's just looking more clean and organize. Like you see, my son feels so comfortable in his small but very practical space. If you wonder where my boys have desk or table to work ....well they have they place next to our desks in our library/working space....maybe next time I can show you that. 


10 comments:

  1. Love it! Well done Agata. The storage in their beds is really clever.
    Liefs. Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonia! yep, its time to do another bed with the storage under ;-)

      Delete
  2. Łóżko i pokój prezentują się świetnie! Dopiero teraz zauważyłam, że na dole są szuflady - dobry pomysł. Pozdrawiamy was serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pozdrawiam serdecznie Ciebie i chlopakow! Pomysl z szufladami chyba uzyjemy w kolejnym projekcie lozka, bo bardzo sie wszystkim podoba i jest oczywiscie praktyczny!

      Delete
  3. świetna przestrzeń, jest przestrzeń na oddech, ale i cała masa zakamarków i miejsca na książki i zabawki :) no i łóżko... łóżko wiadomo - wspaniałe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bardzo dziekuje za mile slowa i pozdrwaiam sercecznie!

      Delete
  4. Piękny pokój, te niebieskie szuflady-schowki, rewelacja! Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys' bedroom is absolutely captivating! It's hard for you to keep everything in order because kids get various stuff from time to time. Nonetheless, you did your best to make the room look clean and well- organized. I like the bunk bed as it look so cool! It's a sleep, storage, and play space all in one!

    Consuelo Nakayama @ Treasure Rooms Baby & Kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the concept of the under bed storage drawers. Not only are they very practical to conceal all of the kids' mess, but they also do not require additional floor space as they share the same area as the bed. I also love the colors combination that you have came up with. I think grey makes the entire place modern and contemporary while the touches of grey and white add a little fun into the boys' room. A job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, do you happen to be offering this bed soon? we really like the bottom bed with storage. it would be perfect for our daughter's room, especially if it were a twin. thank you.

    ReplyDelete