Thursday, 18 April 2013

Krethaus - modern furniture for children from Argentina










When I saw Krethouse for the first time a while ago, I was so jealous! 
Yes, jealous, that this modern and young company has already so many products (I can't find when they exactly started. Their website says 2013! ) they not only have beds for children, they have desk, and a table, an bedside cabinet and so many accessories: bedding, pillows, plaids , rugs - almost all things which you need to decorate a nursery or child's room. I think it will take Rafa-kids 10 years to achieve such a big collection ;-) ! One thing is of course big budget to do something like that but the second is, that a good design just TAKES TIME! We need around one year to market a good design product… 

Krethaus is based in Buenos Aires and they are definitely going for a simple, modern look , using wood and natural materials for their accessories. Soft and elegant I will say. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the design of these beds ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved cushions and room the utmost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design thank you for sharing this information.
    Modern Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me visit your post again and again. Beds are looking so comfy and design is awesome.

    ReplyDelete