Monday 9 October 2017

Rafa-kids NEW LOOKBOOK

Rafa-kids NEW LOOKBOOK


Rafa-kids NEW LOOKBOOK


It’s so quiet here since a while. In 2017 I wrote the smallest number of posts since I started blogging. I think a lot of my energy went into Rafa-kids Instagram account, as it seems more direct and spontaneous way of connecting with people than blogging. It doesn’t mean I would like to stop my blog, but I need to find more time for it daily, and it’s just so difficult…does anyone know a trick to make the day longer than 24h? 

Today I would like you to take some time and enjoy 

it was designed by Asia Gwis - Kawka
This time it is an energetic catalog with a strong touch of yellow and dots patterns. We like this playful character of our third lookbook and are excited to get back to working with Asia. I hope you like the combination of simplicity of our bench and the world we created around it. 

If you don’t know our other books, please have a look here : 


Rafa-kids NEW LOOKBOOK
Rafa-kids NEW LOOKBOOK
Rafa-kids NEW LOOKBOOK
Rafa-kids NEW LOOKBOOK
Rafa-kids NEW LOOKBOOK