Wednesday 28 June 2017

Natural & Green

Natural & Green living room
greenery at home
greenery at home
greenery at home

Perfect for the Summer mood -  fresh and light interiors. 
All these arrangements make me feel so relaxed and comfortable. Light, natural materials with the touch of plants and greenery. What a beautiful simplicity! I think this way you can keep the summer inside for all year long, right? If you don’t like all white interiors so much, adding natural textures of wood and warm, cozy textiles will do the magic - believe me. I’m only not sure if I can let my two boys into such a crispy white and fresh spaces…. I can keep dreaming…

soft textures at home
natural materials in bedroom
natural and white materials in bedroom

Thank you for inspiration, picture credits : 1 - 2 - 3 & 4- 5 & 6 & 7
SaveSave