Thursday 9 February 2017

Fashion for boys | part 3 | Green Summer

Scotch-Soda collection for boys
Scotch-Soda Summer collection for boys
PANTON GREEN colour of the 2017
PANTON GREEN colour of the 2017
PANTON GREEN colour of the 2017

Fashion brands are launching their new collections for Spring/Summer one after another. I try to see some light in the tunnel and find my favourite ones and also collect the common trends. Botanical trend is not a new one, it is also very popular in the interior deco at the moment. We see a lot of greenery and plants getting into our homes and that’s definitely good for our well being.  GREEN colour is chosen by Panton as the colour trend for 2017. Well, I need to admit, that I do like plants around me but painting a wall or getting a green sofa, it’s something else but who knows ?  Today I’m showing you the new Scotch-Soda  collection for boys. Do you like it ? I selected few of my favourite items, which I would love to get for my older, 10 years old son. It feels like holidays, right ? Let’s keep dreaming about them….

Scotch-Soda Summer collection for boys

Scotch-Soda Summer collection for boys
SaveSaveSaveSave