Thursday 5 March 2015

favourite stylist /part 4 Jessica Hanson

 Jessica Hanson  stylist working for an Australian InsideOut magazine

It’s finally March! I have already spotted first flowers getting out of the ground, so I can officially say, the Spring is on it’s way! I’m definitely more into colours and a fresh bright start…and to be outside, not in front of my monitor. Maybe that’s why I wasn’t here a lot last days. 

 Jessica Hanson is a stylist working for an Australian InsideOut magazine. I follow her on Instagram, and it’s always so nice to see the sneak picks from every issue of the mag. My favorite are her styling made for kids’ products. I find them very fresh and modern. She always plays with graphic patterns and I really like this part of her style. 

black&white kids room -  styling Jessica Hanson for Australian InsideOut magazine
 kids room -  styling Jessica Hanson for Australian InsideOut magazine
 kids room -  styling Jessica Hanson for Australian InsideOut magazine
 kids products -  styling Jessica Hanson for Australian InsideOut magazine